Raven Theatre is in its 37th year of operations. Its programming includes both a season subscription series of theatrical productions as well as an educational program.
Located in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood, Raven operates out of its own 10,000 square foot facility, housing two performance spaces and administrative offices.
Reporting to the Artistic Director, the Marketing Manager oversees the design and implementation of the theatre’s marketing function.
The Marketing Manager should possess the following qualifications.
- Prefer at least 3-5 years of experience with a marketing function
- Ability to work effectively with diverse people
- Good communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational development and management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Facility with multiple social media platforms
- Familiarity with Adobe’s creative cloud
- Prefer an understanding of theater operations
- Prefer experience with group sales
The primary responsibilities of the position are as follows.
- Lead the development of the annual marketing plan, including but not limited to developing (a) the overall strategy, (b) the strategy for each program (artistic and educational), (c) the strategy for the theater’s annual subscription campaign, and (d) the theater’s pricing strategy.
- Lead the implementation of all aspects of the annual marketing plan, including the development of the graphic designs used in all aspects of the marketing of the theater’s operations
- Serve as the theater’s liaison with photographers and videographers as well as printers, public relations consultants, and social media platforms
- In conjunction with the General Manager, develop and implement data analytics to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the theater’s marketing efforts
The Marketing Manager is a full-time employee. Salary is $32,000 annually plus participation in the theater’s healthcare plan. The position begins immediately.
Applicants should email a cover letter, a resume, and three references to email@example.com by October 23, 2019.